Thanks for your interest in adding translations to Discogs! With your translation help, we are able to further the Discogs mission and build the biggest and most comprehensive music database and marketplace!
We use Transifex to localize site content. Follow these steps to help the translation effort:
- Sign up for a free Transifex account. (If possible, use your Discogs username as your Transifex username).
- Activate your account via the email link Transifex sends
- Complete your Transifex registration by providing further details: As “Role” select translator and choose “I want to join an existing project”.
- From the Discogs Transifex project, click the “Help Discogs translate content” button.
- Join the Discogs-i18n Translator Team Group and share your Transifex username with us.
Once you have completed these three steps, then your registration is complete! You will receive an email from Transifex when your request is approved by Discogs staff. (Approval may take up to 2 business days. If you haven’t heard from us, be sure you have shared your Transifex username with us in this Group thread . )